Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully
By proceeding to payment you agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
A copy is available for you to download.
chanIn these Terms and Conditions “We”,”Us”and “Our” means Seju Services SARL trading as JET Alpine Transfers. “You” means the passengers carried or to be carried under a confirmed booking with us.
Booking and Confirmation
1. Your booking is confirmed when we have received payment in full.
2. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking. It is your responsibility to check the details and to advise us in writing by email of any errors.
3. We accept no liability for details provided to us by you that are incorrect including but not limited to flight arrival and departure times, dates of travel and address details.
Changes and Cancellation
4. If you need to make changes to your flight times and/or dates please contact us by email. If we are able to accommodate the changes you require, we will confirm in writing. In some cases we may not be able to accommodate any changes and will advise you in writing that this is the case as soon as possible. If you subsquently cancel your booking clause 5 below applies.
5. If you cancel your booking at least 7 days prior to the first date of travel, we will refund you in full. All cancellations must be in writing via email.
6. If you do not arrive for a transfer and have not cancelled your booking in accordance with clause 5 above, no refund will be given. If you do not arrive for the first journey of your booking and do not contact us immediately we will automatically cancel the return leg and no refund will be given.
7. You can change your pick up and drop off locations at any time up to 48 hours before the pick up date and time provided that you advise us in writing by email and the new address is in the same town/resort. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee if the change requires us to reschedule your pickup.
8. If your flight arriving into Geneva is delayed we will wait as long as possible for you without adversely affecting other passengers. If your flight arrival is delayed by more than 90 minutes we may have to reschedule your transfer and this may result in a wait at the airport. We reserve the right to cancel your transfer and charge you for the rescheduled journey. We will provide details and a receipt for any additional payment to facilitate a claim under your travel insurance.
9. You must provide us with a working mobile phone number on which we can reach you at the airport and in resort. We will confirm all pick up times by text the day before travel. If you are not ready on time, we reserve the right to depart without you and will not refund the price of your journey.
10. The email confirmation of your journey(s)is your ticket and should be presented to the driver on pickup.
11. Your luggage must be labelled and remains your responsibility at all times. We accept no responsibility for the loss of or damage to your luggage.
12. Smoking is prohibited in our vehicles.
13. Our drivers have the right to refuse to transfer intoxicated passengers. No refunds will be given if carriage is refused for this reason.
14. Passengers must wear the seatbelts provided. In the event of an accident our liability is limited to our insurance.
15. In addition to the circumstances set out in clauses 6 and 9, We accept no responsibility for missed flights caused by adverse weather conditions, traffic conditions, accidents, terror event or industrial action.
16. We reserve the right to change your pick up time after our original notification to take account of adverse conditions. We will contact you by text message if changes are required.
17. In certain weather conditions and when the road to Avoriaz is closed or otherwise unsafe or impassable, guests being transferred to or from Avoriaz may be dropped off at or picked up at the Prodains cable car. We are not responsible for the cost of the cable car journey. If we are required to pick you up from Prodains rather than Avoriaz, we will notify you by text.
18. In certain weather conditions and when the road to Flaine is closed or otherwise unsafe or impassable, we may be required to drop you off in Les Carroz. We will not be responsible for any attendant costs including but not limited to the costs of alternative accommodation and subsequent transfer to Flaine.