Who we are
JET-Alpine-Transfers is the trading name of SARL SEJU Services a company registered under the laws of France SIRET 824 134 670 00010 and having its registered office at 5/252 Route de l’élé 74110 Montriond France. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and our website address is: http://jet-alpine-transfers.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect your email address, name and mobile phone number from you when you make a booking enquiry via our website. We collect this data so that we can quote, book, confirm and communicate to you about your transfer(s), resolve any issues with your transfer and so that we can comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to the provision of our services to you. The basis of the data collection is contractual.
- We do not store your payment details or card number when you pay for our services.
- We do not collect any sensitive data about you.
- If you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We will only ever contact you about promotions and special offers if you have given your explicit consent to us to do so by ticking the box on our booking form. You can withdraw your consent to this at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com. We will never sell your data to a third party.
Who we share your data with
- We will never sell your personal data.
- If we are unable to provide a booked transfer on any given day, we may provide your contact details to one of our affiliates solely for the purpose of allowing them to carry out your transfer. In most circumstances this will be limited to your name and sometimes your mobile number.
- If we are compelled to do so, we may provide your personal data to a government authority or regulatory body in the case of a court order, summons to appear or any other similar requisition from a government or the judiciary. We may use your data to establish or defend a legal proceeding.
How long we retain your data
We collect and process your data in order to carry out our contractual obligations to you and we retain this data in active databases while you are using our services and for the minimum amount of time necessary to perform the services and fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations.
What rights you have over your data
In accordance with French Data Protection Laws and the European General Data Protection Regulations 2016/279, you have a right of access, correction, removal, portability in relation to your personal data which you may exercise by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your requests will be processed within 30 days. We may require that your request be accompanied by proof of your identity or authority.
If you have a complaint in relation to data protection of your personal data you can contact the French Data Protection Agency – CNIL at 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS – CEDEX- 7 France.
Where we send your data
Your data is stored on servers located principally within the European Union. Where the data center we or our software provider uses has back up facilities in the US and makes use of these back facilities in relation to your data, we confirm that the European Union has agreed that there are appropriate protections in place for your data under US law. This approval is updated on a regular basis – see IP/16/26 EU-US Privacy Shield).
How we protect your data
We protect your data by utilising reputable providers, secure servers, password protected devices and limiting access to your data to people who have a direct need to use it.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a breach of privacy, we will notify you as soon as possible after we become aware of any breach by email. If a breach occurs from a data source directly in our control this should be within 24 hours. If a breach occurs at a data centre, we will notify you within 24 hours of notification from our partners under the terms of any agreements we have with those partners.
We will notify you immediately to the extent we are legally authorised to do so if we have to disclose your data following an application or order originating from an administrative,regulatory or judicial authority.
What third parties we receive data from
We may receive data about you from our affiliates ( if we are asked to carry out a transfer on behalf of an affiliate), broking and accommodation sites and other entities seeking transfers from us. In all cases we will protect your personal data to the same standard regardless of its source.